Terms of Services
This website is released by Av. Hakkı Cihan Türk Law Office (Turk&Co. Law Office) (“Turk&Co.”) residing in Bereketzade Mah. Bankalar Cad. No: 16/4 Galata, Beyoglu / Istanbul – Turkey.
By visiting or using www.turkco.net (“Website”) you expressly agree that you are bound by the following terms regarding the use of the website and that you comply with both these terms and all applicable laws, regulations and legislation regarding the site.
- Turk & Co. reserves the right to change and update these terms and conditions unilaterally at any time without prior notice. However, provided that any legal obligations related to the modification of future statements are reserved, Turk & Co. has no intent to continuously update the future statements posted on the website.
- There are hyperlinks to other websites operated by third parties on the Turk & Co. Turk & Co. only provides access to these sites and does not accept responsibility for whatever content they contain. Turk&Co. aims to inform its visitors from the primary sources about legal developments within the scope of the News Bulletin by having hyperlinks to third party websites. Turk & Co. has no control or influence on any statement-content on the linked sites. Turk & Co. does not accepy any liability concerning violations of applicable legal provisions by third parties.
- Responsibility of Turk & Co. regarding any damages arising from the use of the Website (apart from the fact that it is based on a legal reason, including the wrongful act) is limited to its purpose or the damage caused by gross negligence. Amount of compensation related to the damages arising from the negligence of certain essential duties of the contract by Turk&Co. is limited to the foreseeable damages.
- Although Turk & Co. has made serious efforts to protect the website against the malicious third party software’si, we can not provide any warranty for this protection. For this reason, as a prudent internet user, we recommend that you browse the website using malware/scan programs.
- Istanbul Anadolu Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve all disputes within the framework of applicable laws related to the website. Any current or future invalidity of any of article of the Terms of Services will not affect the validity of other terms.